Normal saline: This add-in contains sodium chloride dissolved in sterile water. It quickly rehydrates and works to help with most hydration issues, such as those stemming from diarrhea, vomiting, bleeding and even shock.
Vitamin B Complex: This formula helps break down proteins and fats while converting carbohydrates into energy for the body. It’s also known to promote the growth of healthy hair and nails. The complex includes:
- Vitamin B1: Also known as thiamine, vitamin B1 is necessary for producing energy at the cellular level as well as proper nerve functioning. It helps fight headaches, migraines and rosacea.
- Vitamin B2: Also known as riboflavin, vitamin B2 helps cells produce energy and aids in proper respiration. It fights depression, insomnia, indigestion, muscle fatigue and skin issues.
- Vitamin B3: Also known as niacin, vitamin B3 is needed to break down fats and proteins and convert carbohydrates into energy. It helps with mood swings, depression, nausea, constipation and muscle weakness.
- Vitamin B5: Also known as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 works to soothe adrenal glands and promote faster healing of wounds. It helps lower cholesterol and is known to relieve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Vitamin B6: Also known as pyridoxine, vitamin B6 is an anti-stress and anti-inflammatory vitamin. It helps regulate metabolism and blood sugar. It also may be useful in combating ADHD, atherosclerosis and kidney stones.
Vitamin B12: Essential to brain health, B12 is needed for producing new blood cells, DNA and insulating nerves. A lack of vitamin B12 leads to fatigue, brain fog and rapid aging. Many adults are deficient in this vitamin because it’s poorly absorbed in the stomach when taken with medications such as antacids, antibiotics and aspirin.
Vitamin C: A great immune booster and antioxidant, vitamin C helps fight off illnesses while neutralizing harmful chemicals in the body. It’s also believed to kill cancer cells.
Calcium: Calcium gluconate helps promote healthy bones and the normal functioning of muscles, nerves and cells in the body.
Glutathione: This powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging vitamin helps rid the body of chemicals, toxins, pollution and harmful metals. It also cushions the body against damage from alcohol and diabetes. It’s even known to reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s, autism, psoriasis and Alzheimer’s. Most adults are severely deficient.
Magnesium: Essential to the development of strong bones, magnesium helps maintain steady heart rhythm and prevents high blood pressure. It’s also useful for combating anxiety, stress, insomnia, inflammation and constipation.
Zinc: This immune booster also helps fight colds and some types of cancer. It’s known to remedy diarrhea and helps with proper digestion as well as hormone production.
Biotin: Biotin is one of the B vitamins (a.k.a. Vitamin B7), which can fortify keratin infrastructure and may help promote healthy hair, skin and nails.
Zofran: Zofran (ondansetron) blocks the actions of chemicals in the body that can trigger nausea and vomiting. (Automatically included in our Remedy IV drip)
Toradol: This NSAID is a short-term treatment for moderate to severe pain symptoms. Toradol decreases the production of prostaglandin, a naturally occurring compound that causes inflammation and pain at the site of tissue damage or infection. Toradol can also help reduce swelling and fever.
- Arginine + Ornithine
A combination of amino acids may help boost metabolism, boost energy levels, increase endurance, and help to burn calories and fat. Another benefit to taking this blend is that you will be receiving the essential and nonessential amino acids your body requires to stay healthy
- Magnesium Chloride
This essential blend of minerals can help reverse the effects of dehydration, remove toxins and replenish vitamins.
Contact Us to Schedule Your IV Vitamin Therapy Today!